GVS 24HR RECOVERY - Keeping You Moving!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Categories

GVS Recovery
Looking after you.
News & Views
Road Safety
Simple Chat
powered by

My Blog

Winter Weather

With the winter weather closing in, is your car ready for it. At GVS 24Hr Recovery we can arrange for one of our trained technicians to visit you at home or work to carry out a full winter check of your car. This service includes a check of your battery, a starter and alternator test with printout, along with an antifreeze strength test etc. Call us today before its too late, we're here to Keep You Moving this winter.

8 Comments to Winter Weather:

Comments RSS
barclays on 25 October 2012 14:18
That's a good idea to have a technician visit you at home to check our cars in winter time.
Reply to comment

Winter Weather on 10 August 2013 12:17
I hate the winter weather, always good to know there is help on hand when the car breaks down.

GVS Recovery on 27 October 2012 08:05
Thanks Barclays for your comment, we are here to help you when you need us and not just when you breakdown. We are more than happy to assist in preventing you breaking down in the first place.
Reply to comment

Alexander on 02 November 2012 06:01
Excellent post it is! I am very pleased hearing about your offer in winter. Now I become less worried about my car. But you haven’t written about service cost. Please write down more about this. Thanks! :)
Reply to comment

GVS Recovery on 02 November 2012 22:47
Hi Alexander, The full winter check itself starts at just £30.00 and is carried out at a time and place to suit you. Get in touch if you want full details. Thank you for looking at our blog its good to see that people are looking at it.
Reply to comment

Grayson Malakai on 03 November 2012 08:15
I am really pleased to read this, just only £30.00 will be full winter check. It is really great news for me and my car. I am truly satisfied to visit your winter weather blog. :)

Orologi Replica Rolex on 14 March 2013 10:14
Two words: good design. Simple and clean design and with a good attention to details, flash photos on the front of homepage make the whole page active.
Reply to comment

stron on 15 August 2014 20:17
Soon, yet , you note that automobile dimension it can be difficult to the point is it simply just isn't going to dried out
Reply to comment